- FIVE REASONS WHY YOU NEED YOUR WISDOM TEETH REMOVED:
- – In addition to the complication above, impacted wisdom teeth can lead to more serious problems and diseases.
- – Inflammation and infection.
- – Overcrowding.
- – Damage to nearby teeth.
- – Cysts or tumors.
- – Difficult to keep clean.
If you are experienced one of these symptoms simply schedule your dental appointment with our oral surgeon.
– the patient experiences severe toothache;
– the presence of a purulent process that will lead to periostitis or osteomyelitis;
– an axial fracture or a fracture of the coronal lobe, which does not allow for orthopedic treatment or filling.
– the atypical location that can cause injury to the mucous membrane, complicate the process of eating;
– the presence of a tumor formation on the jaw;
– orthodontic treatment is necessary;
– there was a mechanical injury.