Dental implant surgery in Brickell Dental Care
Placing a dental implant is a widely used dental treatment to restore lost teeth or even teeth using artificial roots (implants).
Here in Brickell Dental Care, we are using an OCO Biomedical implant (American brand)
ADVANTAGES OF DENTAL IMPLANTS
– A dental implant allows you to restore a lost tooth without processing or covering adjacent teeth with crowns.
– In the absence of a large number of teeth, the use of implants makes it possible to manufacture a non-removable structure as All-On-4 implants or All-on 6 implants
– Prosthetics look, feel, and function like natural, living teeth.
2. Then the implant surgeon installs the implants according to the ready-made template. This operation is performed under local anesthesia, but if the patient wishes, it can be performed under general anesthesia.
3.The process of engraftment of implants lasts about 3 – 4 months. For this period, the patient is made temporary prostheses (fixed or removable).
4. After the completion of the osseointegration process, permanent orthopedic structures can be made. The installed implants are located in the bone tissue, they are not felt in the oral cavity.
After the end of the prosthetics, it is imperative to undergo control examinations with an implant surgeon to assess the condition of not only the prosthesis itself but also the implants.
Years of experience with implants, the results achieved (the success rate of operations is 99.5%), the system of accompanying and monitoring patients after implantation allow us to offer special additional guarantees for the implantation of the OCO Biomedical system ( USA):